What amenities are included in the cabins?
- All linens, towels, dish soap, sponge, bar soap & toilet paper provided for the bathroom
- BBQ, fire pit & table with chairs are located outside each cabin
- Parking is provided by every cabin
-Coffee marker & toaster ( no microwaves in the cabins)
-All cooking pots, pans, eating utensils, plates, bowls, etc. are provided
- We can provide extra linens at an additional cost
-NO WIFI is provided in the cabins or on the property.
Do the cabins have heat or AC?
-Our cabins have propane heat & fans. AC is usually not necessary in our area during the Summer months.
Do you allow pets in the cabins?
-Yes! We’re pet friendly, but ask kindly that you keep them off the furniture, leashed while on the property & picked up after in common areas. We charge a pet cleaning fee upon check in.
What is Mill Creek Resort’s cancellation policy?
- We ask for a ONE week prior notice on non-holiday times to avoid a one night charge of your stay. TWO week prior notice on holiday times to avoid a one night charge. Lassen Park road closures or weather does not warrant a refund due to a last minute cancellations.
What is Mill Creek Resort’s refund policy?
-We do not offer refunds due to adverse weather or road closures.
How many people & cars are allowed per camp site?
-We allow up to 6 people per site & 2 cars.
What if I have more than two cars?
- We offer overflow parking for additional cars.
Do you allow pets in the campground?
-Yes! We’re pet friendly in our campground, but ask kindly that your pet is leashed & picked up after in common areas.
What amenities are included at the campsite?
- A picnic table & fire ring are provided.
What kind of bathroom facilities are offered?
-We offer a shower house with coin operated showers & flush toilets. Additionally, vault toilets are located in the lower campground.
Is there potable water available?
-Yes! We offer 3 spigots in the campground with drinkable water.
Do you have creek access from your campground?
-Yes! Behind sites number 11 & 12 we have a steep trail that switchbacks down to the creek.
Is there WIFI available on the property?
-No, we do not offer WIFI anywhere on the property.
Is there cell coverage in your area?
-Cell service is spotty, but occasionally guests have luck with service in areas of the property.
What is the operating season of Mill Creek Resort?
-During May to October we’re in full operation. After November 1st our restaurant, RV park & campground are fully closed. We continue to rent cabins during November to January. Please call for availability.