What amenities are included in the cabins?
- All linens, towels, dish soap, sponge, bar soap for the bathroom
- BBQ, fire pit & table with chairs are located outside each cabin
- Parking is provided by every cabin
-Coffee marker & toaster ( no microwaves in the cabins)
-All cooking pots, pans, eating utensils, plates, bowls, etc. are provided
- We can provide extra linens at an additional cost
Do you allow pets in the cabins?
-Yes! We’re pet friendly, but ask kindly that you keep them off the furniture, leashed while on the property & picked up after in common areas. We charge a pet cleaning fee upon check in.
What is the cancellation policy?
- We ask for a ONE week prior notice on non-holiday times to avoid a one night charge of your stay. TWO week prior notice on holiday times to avoid a one night charge. Lassen Park road closures or weather does not warrant a refund due to a last minute cancellations.
Do the cabins have heat or AC?
-Our cabins have propane heat & fans. AC is usually not necessary in area during the Summer months.
How many people & cars are allowed per camp site?
-We allow up to 8 people per site & 2 cars
Do you allow pets in the campground?
-Yes! We’re pet friendly in our campground but ask kindly that your pet is leashed & picked up after in common areas.
Is there WIFI available on the property?
-No, we do not offer WIFI anywhere on the property.
Is there cell coverage in your area?
-Cell service is spotty, but occasionally guests have luck with service in areas of the property.